Confession time…I have never liked fudge. It was too sweet and I did not like the flavor. That was, however, until I tried this sugar cookie fudge. The flavor is delectable! Yes, it is still sweet, but for this mouth-watering wonder, I will get past the sweetness. I hope you can too!
I should also mention that this is a very easy fudge recipe. It could be made any time of the year but with the right sprinkles, it is perfect for the holiday season! So let’s jump right in and get it made!
Ingredients and supplies
- 1 can (300 ml/10.14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2.5 cups of white chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1.25 cups of sugar cookie mix
- Irredescent sparkles or sprinkles in festive colors
- Optional: non-stick spray
- 8×8 square pan
- Parchment or wax paper
- Bowl, spoon and spatula
Step 1: Prepare pan
Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
Optional: spray with non-stick spray, however, this is not required.
Step 2: Mix ingredients
Pour condensed milk into a medium-sized pot and heat over medium-low heat until milk becomes thinner.
Stir in the white chocolate chips and butter.
Stir until melted.
Add the sugar cookie mix in. Mix well until the batter is smooth.
Step 3: Pour into pan
Pour mixture into the lined baking pan.
Sprinkle festive sprinkles on top of the fudge.
Step 4: Refrigerate
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Step 5: Divide & Display
Cut with a sharp knife into small pieces.
Display on a beautiful dessert tray like this marble one. Style with light colored Christmas decor.
Step 6: Storing for later?
Not ready to enjoy it just yet? No problem. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
I challenge you to only eat one piece…I guarantee it is impossible.
This fudge would be perfect:
- as an amazing gift for the sweet tooth in your life
- for cookie exchanges
- to serve at a Christmas party
- as a great edible gift for the foodie in your life; or
- as a sweet addition for special occasions such as a birthday or Valentine’s day
Thank you so very much for being here. I appreciate your support!
Now wasn’t that an easy recipe? The simple ingredients together with the easy to follow instructions make this dessert a new addition to my family’s must have’s for Christmas time. Isn’t it nice to find a recipe this time of year that is a no bake recipe.
Be sure to print off the printable recipe card and add it to your annual Christmas/holiday baking.
I hope that this recipe will become your family’s favorite delicious sugar cookie fudge!
Looking for more inspo?
I have so much holiday inspo so please be sure to check out the following:
Wishing you the very best this holiday season!
Sugar Cookie Fudge
- 1 8×8 baking pan
- 1 Medium pot
- 1 Spoon
- 1 Parchment paper
- 1 Spatula
- 1 Sharp knife
- 10.14 oz Sweetened condensed milk
- 2.5 cups White chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1.25 cups Sugar cookie mix
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper. Optional: spray with non-stick spray, however, this is not required.
- Pour condensed milk into a medium-sized pot and heat over medium-low heat until milk becomes thinner.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and butter. Stir until melted.
- Slowly add the sugar cookie mix in. Mix well until the batter is smooth.
- Pour mixture into the lined baking pan. Sprinkle festive sprinkles on top of the fudge.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Cut with a sharp knife into small pieces.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.